Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Monster Bop



So when I first heard the name of this album, I actually thought it was Monster Hop. Since that was the first song from the collection that I listened to, it made sense. I remember it like it was five years ago*. 

I was listening to Pandora and found a station that was all Halloween. The moment I heard The Monster Hop, which we covered in quite a bit of detail below, I wanted to know where the song had come from. I saw that it was off this collection. So, I headed off to Amazon, and purchased it.


Now this is a collection!  

Check out this tracklist:


You want a Halloween primer, this is it! There are so many good tracks on this disc that I insist you run off to your favorite online retailer and purchase this disc right now. 

Go on.

I'll wait...

There. Did you do it?

Don't you feel better? You know hold a very special disc in your hands. Take this, burn the mp3's and then make a playlist. Add the Halloween theme, the Monster Mash, Werewolves of London, Crazy Little Demon, and the Purple People Eater, and you've got yourself a nice little mix that will bring the undead out in any party you're at.

You're Welcome. 


*That's because it was five years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment